|Michigan Bluebird Society 2018 Spring Festival|
2018 Spring Bluebird Festival
Saturday, March 24, 2018 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Washtenaw Community College
Ann Arbor, Michigan
The Michigan Bluebird Society is very pleased to announce the 13th Annual Spring Bluebird Festival. This is a day of fun and education with the focus on Eastern Bluebirds and other cavity nesting birds in the state of Michigan. This event is greared toward any individual, family or group who is interested in learning how to use nest boxes, feeders, plantings and land management to encourage nesting birds such as Bluebirds. Some of the advantags of attending this informative, fun filled day are:
• Speakers on a variety of topics related to Bluebirds, birds, and nature
• A Bluebird Expert Panel Discussion - where you can ask and get answers to your most preplexing Bluebird questions
• Bluebird Nest Box Building Workshops - take home a nest box to put up in your yard
• Educational exhibits on Bluebirds and other native birds
• A Bluebird Expo - where you can purchase Bluebird nest boxes, poles, accessories and more. (All proceeds after costs go directly to help Bluebird
conservation in Michigan.)
• Talk to experienced Bluebirders one on one
• Free informational hand outs
• Kids Activity Area with lots of fun educational projects and games
Cost to Attend: Free
Location: Morris Lawrence Building on the Washtenaw Community College Campus
4800 E Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor, Mi www.wccnet.edu
Lunch (optional): Available for approximately $15 payable when you arrive. To reserve a lunch,
or call 269-473-2667.
Please provide your name, contact phone number, and number of people needing lunches.
Also, there is a nearby food court at WCC within an easy walk where you can
Hotel: If you will need to spend the night there are several affordable hotels within a short
drive of the event. We will post several options very soon.
NOTE: More details about the Festival will be posted here soon, including a detailed agenda.
So, PLEASE check back often.
|Location Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor|