2020 Spring Bluebird Festival
Saturday, March 21, 2020
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Hagerty Center in Traverse City
Please plan to join us for the 15th annual Spring Bluebird Festival in beautiful Traverse City on March 21st! This educational and fun event is the highlight of the year for all bluebird lovers and people who want to help more birds nest successfully in their yards. It will be a day full of programs, exhibits, and opportunities to meet fellow bluebirders, while getting all your questions answered on how to help native cavity nesting birds. The festival itself is FREE and the keynote presentation is FREE! Here are a few of the details:
- Keynote speaker - bluebird landlord, author, naturalist, and nature photographer Stan Tekiela will educate and entertain attendees with his Captivating Bluebirds program. Stan will also be signing copies of his books.
- Local film maker, photographer and naturalist Charles St. Charles will provide an exciting video preview of his soon to be completed documentary film on the nesting cycle of Eastern Bluebirds. Don't miss this amazing program where you'll see incredible, never before seen footage of the Bluebird raising their young.
- A nest box building workshop with Gene Wasserman - MBS lifetime member and founder of WoodCraft Kits. Cost $25
- Bluebird Expo with bluebird houses, poles, gear, and gifts for sale, as well as educational nature exhibits by various groups.
- Prize drawings
- Have lunch with us for $20
Make your plans today to attend this exciting event!
Click the download flyer button below to downlaod a copy of our event flyer!
See full schedule and registration options by clicking below!